Home of the Good Shepherd
Health Care/HospitalsNon-Profit Organizations
- 400 Church Street Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- (518) 450-7360
- (518) 450-7525
- Send Email
24 hours a day - 7 days a week
The Home of the Good Shepherd, licensed by the NYS Department of Health, has been a recognized leader in providing superior care in Assisted Living, Enhanced Assisted Living and Memory Care for over 150 years with five communities located in Saratoga, Malta, Moreau and Wilton. All our communities are locally operated, not-for-profit organizations affiliated with Bethesda Episcopal Church in Saratoga Springs. In addition, we offer a continuum of care, allowing residents to “age in place,” customized care plans for each resident, medication management, and skilled nursing tasks, freshly prepared meals, housekeeping and laundry services as well as physical assistance with ambulation and transferring.
In addition to Assisted Living and Enhanced Assisted Living, we also have a Memory Care Community located at 390 Church Street in Saratoga Springs, NY. To learn more about any of our communities, please call 518-450-7360 x102 or visit www.homeofthegoodshepherd.com.
- Our Enhanced Care offers:
- Assistance with ADL's including bathing, showering, and feeding
- Medication management and skilled nursing tasks, blood glucose monitoring
- Physical assistance with Ambulation and Transferring
- We also offer: Activities, daily excercises, beauty salon, chapel, transportation, scenic rides