Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, evenings, or overnights, we have options for you. Come Discover the Rewards of being a Direct Support Professional at Saratoga Bridges. Our DSP's make a difference in the lives of the people we support, who have intellectual/developmental disabilities.
We have openings across Saratoga County.
What Saratoga Bridges offers to you:
- Competitive pay with differentials that can pay up to $18.35 (includes the weekend differential)
- Paid training
- Referral Bonus - Up to $500 for each referral
- Excellent Health Insurance - Very small deductible and No Co-pays
- Flexible Schedules - evenings & overnight shifts available, short workweeks, and overtime currently available
As a DSP you will spend your time:
- Supporting people with Intellectual Disabilities, while they learn life skills at home, and in their communities
- Teaching and documenting goals according to a person's plan and the way you were trained
- Supporting people in recreation activities, such as going for a walk at a park, participating in an art activity, or playing a game
- Assisting people with personal care such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
Your evening, with the people you work with, includes making dinner, helping people take showers/baths, helping people in the bathroom, doing laundry with a person, or working on goals.
Why work for Saratoga Bridges?
- Our Direct Support Professionals base pay starts at $15.75 to $17.35 depending on worksite
- We have differentials for weekday overnights, any weekend shift, and weekend overnights
- We have great benefits including health insurance, vacation, and holiday time, tuition reimbursement, retirement matching, and referral bonuses
- If you have no experience, we will provide paid training to you.
- Flexibility - evenings and overnight shifts available, short workweeks, and overtime currently available
- You will feel great making a difference in someone's life
Please apply online at www.saratogabridges.org