LifeWorks Community Action is a community of neighbors helping neighbors build bright and stable futures. We have a strong network of programs to help our neighbors address their immediate needs and overcome challenges.
LifeWorks is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Receptionist. This position will provide front desk coverage and administrative support to the agency and direct support to our customers.
Job Duties include general clerical, receptionist, switchboard operation and project based work.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent listening/communication skills, welcoming, professional possessing empathy for customers seeking our help. Bilingual English / Spanish a plus!
- Above average organizational and communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain a positive approach with staff, customers, volunteers and visitors.
- Ability to work under pressure and exercise good judgement
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, Google Docs, as well as Zoom or other online meeting platforms.
- Prior experience in community service field a plus.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm – 40 hours per week
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation, Paid Personal, Paid Sick Time
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a company match
- Employee Assistance Plan
LifeWorks Community Action promotes diversity, equity and inclusion in all agency programs and services. We welcome applicants with diverse backgrounds who embrace and support an inclusive and equitable work environment. EOE